THANKS to LRH Members

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Just wanted to give a THANKS to all the LRH Members that sell reloading components, firearms, and shooting supplies at reasonable prices.

Jill and I along with a lot of other members that have purchased items that we needed at really FAIR prices - Thank You. Most members just try to help out other members and don't try to take advantage of outrageous prices even on and most partially the Unicorn items.
If there is a shortage on something we should help each other out - most LRH members do.

We have always and recently got FAIR prices/deals on bullets and rifle components.

To all of the members that are keeping prices realistic we THANK YOU!

God Bless you and know that your FAIRNESS will be rewarded. "What goes around comes around".
You know who you are!
We aways think about how to "Pay It Forward".
We have members that actually do that!!!!
If it was not for some of the LRH members offering something we need, we couldn't shoot some calibers.

Thanks again for all the help that we have been afforded from GREAT LRH members.

Len & Jill

Hi Len. You're the only person I've ever dealt with that shipped things before receiving payment. You are held in highest regard. I'm very thankful for all you do. Praying for relief of your pain sir.

Thanks to you and warmest regards,
Jim
Jim
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
Thanks for the kind words.
Can't see why we wouldn't trust each other between sending payment or sending the items.
If you have to have payment before you send the items, then why can't I have the items before I send the payment???
If you have PayPal or another electronic payment it is almost instant, if it is a check takes a little longer.

WHY would a LRH Member with years of membership and dozens of Seller/Buyer Reviews just BOUNCE a check for some bullets or brass and ruin their reputation on LRH as well as other Forums-Word gets around????
We have had other members send us the items the same day as we made an agreement. They didn't wait for our check to get to them. We also sent out items as soon as the agreement and cash the check when we get it. Never ever thought of a member stiffing us on a trade or sale.

I guess that Jill and I grew up in a generation of trusting each other.

Jim I remember our transaction was for Sierra Game Kings 140gr that you needed. That was a while ago.
At the time we had about 1,400+++bullets and the hunting season was on. We traded, sold, and gave away almost all of them and only kept 300 for ourselves for hunting. Figured that members needed them for hunting and we had them. They were as good as the 142gr SMK in our .260s. So we let almost of them go. Thought we could just go online and purchase some more to replace.
NOT! haven't seen the SGK 140gr on the retail market since then.

Hope that you got some good hunting in with them.
If we can help you out in any way please contact us.
God Bless
Len & Jill

I try to get things in mail as fast as possible.....usually use USPS and send pics of the package as it's being loaded on the desk...then send tracking from truck.......there are occasions that makes one wonder...but so far all transactions have been great....
Great idea!

Bought my first item from another member the other day. Pleasant, easy transaction. Nice to have a forum to trade, swap stories and get a good laugh in! Thanks Len.

I try to get things in mail as fast as possible.....usually use USPS and send pics of the package as it's being loaded on the desk...then send tracking from truck.......there are occasions that makes one wonder...but so far all transactions have been great....
Thats a great idea. Pictures and ship fast. We take pictures of the packages to make sure everything is correct with the address and send to the member. then get it shipped out and a picture of the shipping slip & Tracking #. We try to ship through UPS since we have an account and can print out the shipping label. For items of low value USPS, but if it is a Unicorn item even low value it goes through UPS. Sometimes you can't place a value on Unicorns.