SPECIAL THANKS TO A CARING LRH MEMBER ”338weatherby (Rick)”

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
As a lot of us members know there is a long Post on Bourbon and Whiskey. I saw a Thread on 10th Mountain Whisky and made a comment that I need a Hip Replacement and would like a drink for after my surgery.
Well low and behold I received a package containing a bottle of "10th Mountain Whiskey" from a LRH member 338weatherby" Rick. Totally unexpected!!!!!
Rick wished me well on my surgery and hoped that this Bottle of the 10th will help me recover.
This special bottle of Whiskey will be cracked open when I get back home from surgery. My surgery is going to be scheduled for the first part of 2024.
I can't thank Rick enough for his thoughtfulness and caring. What a great person!

I also have to thank the many members that have helped Jill and I out over the years.
LRH Members are a GREAT group of special people.

Here is a little info on the 10th Mountain Whiskey.
Our Story – 10th Mountain Whiskey (10thwhiskey.com)

Jill and I just bought a Tuft & Needle Mattress in a Box and an eLuxury double Topper with 3" of Memory Foam and Bamboo Topper to help the pain when sleeping and also getting an injection in my hip to help until the surgery. Mattress is like 20" thick now sitting on a platform. Slept like a BABY the last two nights.

Thank everyone on LRH
God Bless
Len & Jill

Attachments

• 10th Mountain Whiskey.jpg
    10th Mountain Whiskey.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 10th Mountain.jpg
    10th Mountain.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 25
As a lot of us members know there is a long Post on Bourbon and Whiskey. I saw a Thread on 10th Mountain Whisky and made a comment that I need a Hip Replacement and would like a drink for after my surgery.
Well low and behold I received a package containing a bottle of "10th Mountain Whiskey" from a LRH member 338weatherby" Rick. Totally unexpected!!!!!
Rick wished me well on my surgery and hoped that this Bottle of the 10th will help me recover.
This special bottle of Whiskey will be cracked open when I get back home from surgery. My surgery is going to be scheduled for the first part of 2024.
I can't thank Rick enough for his thoughtfulness and caring. What a great person!

I also have to thank the many members that have helped Jill and I out over the years.
LRH Members are a GREAT group of special people.

Here is a little info on the 10th Mountain Whiskey.
Our Story – 10th Mountain Whiskey (10thwhiskey.com)

Jill and I just bought a Tuft & Needle Mattress in a Box and an eLuxury double Topper with 3" of Memory Foam and Bamboo Topper to help the pain when sleeping and also getting an injection in my hip to help until the surgery. Mattress is like 20" thick now sitting on a platform. Slept like a BABY the last two nights.

Thank everyone on LRH
God Bless
Len & Jill
We have Mr. Red keeping guard on the Bottle of 10th. This Chuck has several colors-Red, Grey, Silver, Black. One of the nicest coats on a NE PA Chuck!