Teds Custom Guns

martyj

Any one that is looking for a quality built rifle that would like attention to detail should check with Ted.
He is a very competent and knowledgeable in his field and leave no detail unattended to. He also stays in touch to make sure every detail is done to your satisfaction or above all expectations.
He took my rifle that screwed up by another gunsmith and turned it around to be a very nice looking and highly functional long range rifle.
It is one thing to be able to build a rifle that is accurate but to fix and diagnose someone else build and make it right takes alot more time and skill at least in mind.
The little I have shot it I managed to shoot one hole at 200 yards and that is good at least in my book out of 338 edge.

Ted is one of the most talented, knowledgeable, competent rifle builders in business. Seems like more and more guys are proclaiming themselves "gunsmiths" these days. This type of work takes a little more than buying a few pieces of equipment, and hacking away. You can trust your hard earned money with Ted!

Ted is one of the most talented, knowledgeable, competent rifle builders in business. Seems like more and more guys are proclaiming themselves "gunsmiths" these days. This type of work takes a little more than buying a few pieces of equipment, and hacking away. You can trust your hard earned money with Ted!

+1

Couldn't have said it better !!!!

J E CUSTOM

I agree with this completely. In addition to his considerable technical talents, he is a man of integrity, something increasingly rare in this mass-produced, plastic world.

This was shot this weekend with a rifle Ted built in 338 edge at 600 yards.

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 51
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.