Ted Nugent On Deer Hunting

bjlooper

Ted Nugent was being interviewed by a British journalist. The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, `Are you my friend?` or is it `Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking, you Limey [censored]. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French in that way."

You gota love Ted!!

DR B

May not have benn politicaly correct,but that's telling it like it is.............

That's halarious,
You know actually feel the life in the show when he shoots game. Let me tell you that most of the shows on the outdoor channel really get on my nerves. Most of the hunters are big shots from major coorperations that don't know s&!t about hunting. You can hand feed the animals that they kill. I am sorry guys I just had to vent about that, I'm watching the outdoor channel as we speak. Just because there's no shows with real hunting. Maybe I'm on to something. Anyways sorry guys.
Brandon

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.