Ted Nugent ammo

Can I inquire as to your preference for the TSX? Curiousity has the better of me, i've shot LOTS of TSX to good results, but I do find myself liking the TTSX better..

I have a harder time getting the TTSX to shoot compared to TSX. Performance wise i haven't seen much difference. TSX just group better for me

have any of you guys tried any Barnes Lrx bullets yet?

I think Mike was fartin around with the 30 cal 200LRX in a RUM at one point. I'm considering the 175 in my Lazzeroni for giggles...

I was wondering if TXshooter was talking about the LRX when he was talking about not getting them to shoot as well. They do have a different Ogive profile IIRC...

I think Mike was fartin around with the 30 cal 200LRX in a RUM at one point. I'm considering the 175 in my Lazzeroni for giggles...

I was wondering if TXshooter was talking about the LRX when he was talking about not getting them to shoot as well. They do have a different Ogive profile IIRC...
What does IIRC mean? :rolleyes:

Nope I was talking about the TTSX. Never tried any others. I still got good groups with them just better with the TSX

6mmAI actually.... very ugly results... shoot great (I mean really well) but I guarantee I won't be shooting anything but varmints with them... el- splatto... got land mine?

I've been shooting the X, TSX, MRX & TTSX for a decade with ZERO regrets. No bullet is perfect, I do believe they have limitations... I just haven't found it yet. One of my out of state hunters uses a 270 w/130 TTSX every year... goes home with a couple coolers full of meat every year too... must be the koolaid!

what velocity were you getting with 6MMAI and partitions. Just curious. I don't disagree there isn't a perfect bullet but Barnes bullets failed me so now I'm a naysayer. Plus I new Mike would chime in with his nonsense..

what velocity were you getting with 6MMAI and partitions. Just curious. I don't disagree there isn't a perfect bullet but Barnes bullets failed me so now I'm a naysayer. Plus I new Mike would chime in with his nonsense..

3500ish.... Partitions failed me:D now I'm a naysayer lol Interesting how that works...:rolleyes: Of course Mike chimed in! We can't allow the evil do'ers to take over the world!? lmao... I had to add that.

Old thread I know but at less than 3,000fps muzzle velocity barns Ttsx have be depressing to say the least. 3 bucks from 130 yards to 314 yards they don't expand much .this is from a 300 win mag and a 165gr bullet 2,980fps .maybe something shooting over 3,200fps they will do fine but there no where near as devastating as 165gmx bullets

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.