Tec-Shield Elite CLP???

dwhunts

http://www.tseliteclp.com/My_Journal.html

Has anyone tried this stuff? Sounds too good to be true. I use Hoppe's #9, Kroil, and Sweet's if I think I need a copper solvent. It took a lot of trial and error to come up with this combination, and it works quite well for me. However, as anyone knows that uses any or all of these products, they all have strong odors. Not that the long-range hunter has to worry much about scent, but every little bit helps, and it'll keep the wife off my butt when I clean my guns.

Last edited:
I talked with Karen Price of TecShield Elite CLP yesterday. They were part of a military gun contest. The machine gun the marines use fired 2500 rounds that day on one treatment (without a jam) , every body freaked out. The military personnel have to literally pour their standard issue CLP on the mechanism to keep it firing. This is the first successful cleaner/ dry-lube ever!

I called Karen again with Tec Shield CLP and she said that at Quantico Marine base the Machine gun that had 2500 rounds fired through it on day one with only one treatment of the TSElite, had 2500 more rounds fired through it the next day on that same treatment. I was wondering --- how many rounds can it go before jamming.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.