Teaser Pic

gebhardt02

This box just showed up at my house, courtesy of the kind folks at LRH.com. Detailed review will follow! :)

Geb

Attachments

• SAM_0337.jpg
    SAM_0337.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 45
For those interested, this is looking to be a very nice optic for the budget minded folks that want top tier performance. I haven't had the time to get this scope out to the range for some actual testing, but in-home inspection looks very pleasing. I'll withhold further comment until I have time for a detailed review and eval, but thus far I'm really liking this scope!

Geb

For those interested, this is looking to be a very nice optic for the budget minded folks that want top tier performance. I haven't had the time to get this scope out to the range for some actual testing, but in-home inspection looks very pleasing. I'll withhold further comment until I have time for a detailed review and eval, but thus far I'm really liking this scope!

Geb

Is it made in Japan or the Philippines?

I am going to purchase a new scope in the next week and am interested in the reviews also. I am considering the Swarovski Z5 and possibly this one. Don't really like the 56 bell though

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.