• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tar Hunt 12 gauge slug gun combo

Sealesniper

SOLD and shipped

SOLD

SOLD

I bought this gun from a fellow member in the early Spring for an upcoming Illinois deer hunt. I did not get drawn for a gun tag, and it now looks like I will no longer have access to the land next year. Since I don't need a slug gun for NC, I have decided to put this gun up for sale.

I have added weight to the stock to help tame its once savage recoil. Added 4.5 pounds between the butt and forearm. Both lead and Tungsten were used. Weight can easily be removed if buyer wants it removed.

Gun shoots the hybrid elite slugs very well and will come with 10. I have shot the gun 27 times, and patterned several other slug brands. It shoots the hybrid the best, but I still got very acceptable groups with the other brands. This is a very accurate 150 yard plus slug gun.

Gun specs:
RSG-12 PROFESSIONAL STAINLESS STEEL 12 GAUGE
NP-3 (Nickel/Teflon) Metal Finish (by Robar of Phoenix, AZ)
Jewell trigger and Muzzle Brake , black McMillian stock (with weight added)
Swarovski 2x12 x50 Z6 ,TDS
Talley rings & base

Bi-pod not included.

$3000 Shipped and insured in a hard case to your FFL. Extra slugs will be mailed directly to the buyer. FFL must accept from and individual.

I can add a picture of the gun with my name and date later tonight.

Attachments

• tar1.jpg
    tar1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • tar2.jpg
    tar2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • tar3.jpg
    tar3.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 77
  • tar4.jpg
    tar4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • tar5.jpg
    tar5.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Those are great guns. I almost bought one years back but found an hr that shot clover leafs every time. Now even those are all gone.
Bump for you.