TANK from Middle Tennessee

TANK74

Hello all,

I have grown up in the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, shooting, and camping have been a way of life for me over the last 20 years. I have lived in TN my entire life but have hunted and fished a few other places. I am married, have a 3 year old daughter and another daughter due in April. I enjoy talking, writing, reading with others that have the same love of the outdoors. I look forward to getting to know some of you on here. My name is Jeff, but been called TANK since I was 5. It's even on my business card. lol

Welcome Tank!

A hunter could spend a lifetime just reading current and past posts on areas of interest here on LRH. This forum, and it's members with their wealth of experience, will change the way you think of hunting. Collectively this group is likely to provide you with all the support you will ever need to dream big and get the most out of your equiptment...both current and future stuff. Have fun :)

Matt

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.