Hello all from middle Tennessee

Hi I'm new to using this forum I've been kind of a troll since 2001 just because I'm in my late 50s and not very tech savvy but have been home a lot lately recovering from Rocky Mountain spotted fever so I've been cooped up in the house for over two weeks now and I've learned to use my phone and navigate this site a little better thank you all for your patience I am a handloader long range Shooter and Hunter for only about eight years now but it is my passion I love the site like I said I've been watching since 2001
Welcome from Murfreesboro:). My son and I love Strategic Edge - try and get out there a few times a month!

I got nailed with Colorado tick fever a few years ago from a tick bite during an idaho bear hunt and it was the worst two weeks of my life.

67440E2C-DEF3-467E-9649-4E831533B866.png
Was just there today nice to know a fellow member!
I guess I am extremely stubborn it was the worst 3 weeks of my life because it was eight or nine days before I even received treatment then I saw on the Internet where if you do not receive treatment within five days it can be fatal I guess I'm just a tough SOB A friend of mine when I told him what I was going through sent me the screenshot from his phone

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.