Hello all from middle Tennessee

338 dude

Hi I'm new to using this forum I've been kind of a troll just because I'm in my late 50s and not very tech savvy but have been home a lot lately recovering from Rocky Mountain spotted fever so I've been cooped up in the house for over two weeks now and I've learned to use my phone and navigate this site a little better thank you all for your patience I am a handloader long range Shooter and Hunter for only about eight years now but it is my passion I love the site

Last edited:
1DA3767A-7681-469A-8B8D-1402231F8794.jpeg
Thanks to you all I'm at the range now my favorite place to be

475748B9-C9D6-41E3-8061-904844E2A5DA.png
I was shocked myself it's been that long somewhere here I looked up my name as remember and that's what it said not much with electronics but I've been home too long battling Rocky Mountain spotted fever and got bored so I'm giving it a go wow No wonder I was surprised I was way off getting old sometimes I'm an idiot!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! It looks like your shooting at a golf course. That is really nice looking.
Shooting and reloading is my favorite thing to do too.

How did you get RM Spotted Fever?

Last edited:
And you would be surprised how many deer or turkey walk across the range I guess anything can get used to it after a while

You, Sir, are no idiot. You're an enthusiast! And I hope you are feeling better and better with each passing day. Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever doesn't sound like any fun at all. You are at the range, so that seems like a pretty good sign.

I had a skunk walk right up to me at the range one day...while I was shooting! Yep, it had rabies. But that aside, it always amazes me when wildlife 'hangs out' at the gun range. Seems the noise would drive them off, but not so.

You, Sir, are no idiot. You're an enthusiast! And I hope you are feeling better and better with each passing day. Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever doesn't sound like any fun at all. You are at the range, so that seems like a pretty good sign.

I had a skunk walk right up to me at the range one day...while I was shooting! Yep, it had rabies. But that aside, it always amazes me when wildlife 'hangs out' at the gun range. Seems the noise would drive them off, but not so.
Thanks for the kind words my memory is a giant letdown and constantly getting worse with age I don't know where I thought I saw that but it really bothers me but thanks again That's the first time I've been to the Range in two months I had a pretty good day I was dead on out to 1000 I was having trouble at 1250 though

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.