Talk to me about Wildcats

How hard is it with a spotter reloading with you to get high rates of fire with a single shot. I can do it by myself with my dual port Hart actions.

I have and have seen the TAC 50 he used. It is in Calgary with the owners, the PPCLI
They gave trouble when we first started using the (Mid 80's) as the bolt handle would break off if the rifle was used in the extreme heat but the problem was fixed by 1989, at the time the Barret was giving more trouble with trigger problems upon reassembly so the McMillian was the go to for quite a few years, Back to you

I taught her how to do it in 2 sessions,

Attachments

• user.jpg
    user.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 55
They gave trouble when we first started using the (Mid 80's) as the bolt handle would break off if the rifle was used in the extreme heat but the problem was fixed by 1989, at the time the Barret was giving more trouble with trigger problems upon reassembly so the McMillian was the go to for quite a few years, Back to you
Tell me about JE Custom please

Once again has the talking part down about being able to be a sniper, there's a H$$$ of alot more to being a sniper than shooting a gun.
Obviously he's never talked to many OR Listened to busy patting himself on the back.

I have a feeling the average spotter can multitask when required. Furlong took 3 shots for his mile and a half kill

Check out Eric Rauhanen, Armorer and Canadian Biathlon Champion of the 1980's. Eric and I were friends for many years before the demon rum got hold of him.

I can tell you one thing you approached my Nephew and told him you could do his job as a Sniper theres only one reason you would be picking your arrogant *** off the ground is because of him showing you respect for your age.
I SUGGEST YOU SHOW YOUR FELLOW CANADIEN SNIPERS THE SAME AS WELL AS ALL WHO SERVED AND SHUT YOUR ARROGANT MOUTH!