Talk about crazy check out picture

Yes he dropped down on velocity but it will still eat bullets every few shots it looks like it has a rough spot in the barrel we think is contributing to what is happening we just can't figure out how a bullet sheds its jacket and the only thing we know for sure it hit was in the back of the pickup bed which had no damage but the lead core was bent like that David
Probably needs to clean the snot out of it and have a gunsmith inspect. Something is very wrong here.

I have cleaned it and it will stop blowing up bullets as long as I keep velocity down under 3300fps I have 2 different loads running 3260 gun still shoots small groups I have 2 other 22creeds and both of them are 7 twist Xcaliber barrels that will also blow up 85.5 Bergers if I try to run them over 3300. Will have to put my bartlin barrel on and try it but it is also a 7 twist

I own a 7 twist Brux in 22 Creedmoor. From the reading I have done, I think a 7.5 twist is about the fastest twist barrel to maximize performance from this cartridge. Just the 1/2 less twist seems to allow most of the heavy bullets to be shot to full pressure loads, without bullet jacket failure.