Check this out !

Top stuff DUH. Well done.

I would have been tempted to give that Red on the right one as well :)

Nice work mate. It can't be too long now before my edge is ready. Hopefully I will be able to come down and see you in a couple of months time with my new toy.

2 weeks till mine is ready:D might be some dead fallow stags if i can get a load worked up in time. If not the old 240 will do its damage.

Nice animal Simon boys are reporting some nice sambar stags getting around in your neck of the woods.

Seen anyting yet?

I did ! But that is for volume 2 !

Hows your new rig going ?

DUH

Wow DUH, I would like to see volume 2!!!! That other stag looked a bit bigger?

My rig is still waiting on the Barrel. Spoke to Shane a few days ago and he said it would still be a week or two away. I got the scope and most of the other stuff sitting here waiting.

Got my Hog deer hunt on next weekend then it will be flat out on the Sambar, still got three weeks off work so should put a hole in something during that time.

Will have to catch up when my rig turns up so that you can give me a few tips on getting the best out of it.

2 weeks till mine is ready:D might be some dead fallow stags if i can get a load worked up in time. If not the old 240 will do its damage.

Nice animal Simon boys are reporting some nice sambar stags getting around in your neck of the woods.

Seen anyting yet?

Jawz,

No doubt there will be some big stuff about. I have been concentrating on pre season Hog deer as usual. Maybe a kill on film in a few days time ?

Those Fallow hate the EDGE... TRUST ME !!

Talk soon..

Cheers

DUH

Wow DUH, I would like to see volume 2!!!! That other stag looked a bit bigger?

My rig is still waiting on the Barrel. Spoke to Shane a few days ago and he said it would still be a week or two away. I got the scope and most of the other stuff sitting here waiting.

Got my Hog deer hunt on next weekend then it will be flat out on the Sambar, still got three weeks off work so should put a hole in something during that time.

Will have to catch up when my rig turns up so that you can give me a few tips on getting the best out of it.

Sounds good !

Hope you get a little deer mate !

Good hunting

DUH

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.