taking my encore out to 650yds

Thanks. I love this gun n scope ! Need to get a wind meter . Out of 9 shots. 7 were kill shots. It was gusty and switching. The last group was my best

Matt I'm in florida ! Remington exspress core lokt 150gr the company I work for has a few dirt pits I can shoot out to 1000 +

What a hoot! I've always loved Rem Core Lokts but who'd a thunk they'd perfom that well at long range? Great range options, keep us posted. BTW we're expecting 25 below zero tonight here in Wyoming...enjoy your weather for the rest of us:)

Matt

Yes matt I am impressed with them one flyer out of nine thinkin bout trying hsm vlds n see how it shoots them we have had a cold wet winter ! Guess global warming stopped lol I think if I get a rear bag I can shrink my groups some. I try n shoot hunting style I bet u can get some long hunting out there !

My particular Sendero in 7 mag didn't care for the HSMs but for some strange reason it did pretty well at 650 with some inexpensive stuff I bought for plinking.

Midway Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 174 Grain Pointed Soft Point.

Antelope hunting is especially fun because you're almost always within sight of some; so if you blow a stalk you can regroup and try again. The weather is usually nice and there isn't the same kind of pressure that comes with elk or mule deer hunting. It's all fun though!

Take care.
Matt

Antelope are beautiful animals... but they eat sagebrush! For most of the years I've hunted them I've asked my processor to turn them into hot and spicy breakfast sausage and jerky. A friend brought me some of the most delicious antelope stroganoff I've ever tasted. I may have to rethink my position.

Matt

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts