T4 Terminator Brake vs EC Tuner Brake BR

TXTrained

T4 Terminator Brake vs EC Tuner Brake BR
I put a T4 Terminator Brake on my 33XC with a 1.250 Barrel. It reduced the recoil pretty good. However with me going all over the place from state to state & in cold weather to Hot weather I was worried about my POI. And groups changing.I think the EC Tuner Brake will help me with this.It worked well on my 300 PRC and 6.5 :pRC.Im not sure how it will tame the recoil though since ports are not angle back.
So has anyone used the new Erik Cortina BR (BenchRest) with the straight angle ports on a 338 caliber or 375 Chetac.?

Last edited:
Love my T4 on my 338 Lapua , but have no experience with the EC tuner break

You could get the EC tuner V2 installed behind your Terminator brake. There is another guy making tuner brakes specific for ELR cartridges. Ill try and track it down

The guy building ELR tuner brakes goes by @badassgunworks over on Snipers Hide. I can't find his company name so I sent him a PM well see what he says.

Thank yall for your input.I bought the EC Tuner Brake BR 338 . However I decided to not install it at this time.I have my seating depth and powder charge just right.I shot a 10 shot group at 100 a n d at 600 yards. THE 100 yds group was 0.3250 and 600 yds was 1.5435 soI elected to leave it alone.I had been having issues with seating depth.I guess either my wife or myself knocked my Dummy round off the tabl e and it got knocked in deeper.After I made a new Dummy round it was obvious it did not match or my original notes.Seated now at 3.6310 BTO and it's shoiting as goid as I'm capable of shooting.