375 Terminator

Longrangebo. What is your action cut to. The 2 inch round 1.75 multi flat or the 1.6 I think they make.

Shawn What are the cases Fireformed from and the cost per 100? I was thinking this was a good bit longer than the cheytac. So I was not sure what you were using. How is the brass life?

Longrangebo. What is your action cut to. The 2 inch round 1.75 multi flat or the 1.6 I think they make.

Shawn What are the cases Fireformed from and the cost per 100? I was thinking this was a good bit longer than the cheytac. So I was not sure what you were using. How is the brass life?

Nice I think I should have went that route as well. I wanted the 1.75 multi flat to fit a smaller stock but it's only .25in. I do think know if it will make a difference. I wish they had larger bolt diameters. Do you recall what Dia they are. They make them with a cheytac bolt face. We both have the lapua it seems. Bat quoted like 750 800 for a separate bolt.

Nice I think I should have went that route as well. I wanted the 1.75 multi flat to fit a smaller stock but it's only .25in. I do think know if it will make a difference. I wish they had larger bolt diameters. Do you recall what Dia they are. They make them with a cheytac bolt face. We both have the lapua it seems. Bat quoted like 750 800 for a separate bolt.
My bolt is .745 measured !

Sounds great , thanks for the reply. Maybe I could order the barrel and send the gun when it is delivered?

That would be fine just let me know what you want to do. I will be gone for the next 2 weeks teaching military classes but get ahold of me by phone 208-687-2659 and we can get you squared away.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.