Swarovski BT modification

rcerro

Anybody ever modified the zero stop on their swarovski ballistic turret to get more than one revolution? Is this possible? Will it work?(cutting the notch off the zero stop ring)

There was another thread reference Swarovski riflescopes a short time back and the OP got a response back from a tech saying it would avoid the warranty and it shouldn't be done. But as I recall, they didn't say it couldn't be done.
I'd be all over one if I could get more than 13 moa out of it.
On another note, I spoke with one of the guys at Outdoorsman and he kind of told me to wait as Swarovski had something in the "works."

Randy

My hunting bud modified his and I modified a CDS dial also. I also put a zero stop on my mark 4.

My hunting bud modified his and I modified a CDS dial also. I also put a zero stop on my mark 4.

Do you know how he modified it? I popped mine off and there is a weird metal plate spring over top of the clutch mechanism. I'm guessing if I popped it out the ZS would be disabled, but I chickened out.

BTW I am the one who sent the email to Swaro - they told me to get a flatter-shooting rifle:D:D:D:D. I don't think they quite understood what I was looking to do:cool:

Do you know how he modified it? I popped mine off and there is a weird metal plate spring over top of the clutch mechanism. I'm guessing if I popped it out the ZS would be disabled, but I chickened out.

BTW I am the one who sent the email to Swaro - they told me to get a flatter-shooting rifle:D:D:D:D. I don't think they quite understood what I was looking to do:cool:

Well, you can't have too many flat shooting rifles but I'd like to see if it would work also.

Randy

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts