Swaro or Vectronix

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by 1eye, Dec 22, 2011.

1. 1eye

1eye Well-Known Member

I would like to know how much better the Vectronix terripin is over the Swarovski . I have a swaro and it ranges fine on some things but needs to be re- designed, No1 can't see numbers in sunlight and No.2 beam is way to large and wants to range past what you want. Is the Vectronix that much better. I would pay the $2000.00 for something better .

Thanks

2. elmerdeer

elmerdeer Well-Known Member

Yes!
    Elmer

3. Augustus

Augustus Well-Known Member

1eye, the verticle beam divergence on the Sworo is 4 times the size of the Terripin. The verticle divergence is the killer when ranging game on flat or rolling terrain. Is it worth the 2000.00 ? All I can tell you is that I bought one and I wouldnt want to be without it.

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

YES, the Vectronix RF's are in a different league and price catagory. I have a Vectronix PLRF10 but if something happened to it tmorrow I would be cleaning out the safe to buy a Terripin.

Jeff

5. new shooter

new shooter Well-Known Member

Will it range in the fog ?

6. new shooter

Have you every used in light fog ? Anybody the Terripin thanks Joe

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

8. new shooter

Thanks Jeff. I will be saving to get it. I allready have the 1600 Leica and swarovski. But they will not range in fog.