Swaorvski vs Night Force,Zeiss.

They're GGRREEEEEAAATTT............ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I favor the Nightforce scopes. I think for the price, quality, look, and because they are made in the U.S., Nightforce is the best scope.

Remember, I am not saying the Nightforce Scope is better than the Swaro or Zeiss, I just believe NF scopes are the best for the reasons I mentioned above.

Wildcat

I believe Nightforce is made in Japan?

Take a look ar IOR as well. I just bought my first one but haven't shot it yet. We will see how it holds up on a 300 RUM PSS. 4x14x50 with MP 8 reticle 30mm tube with illumination.

Most of my hunting rifles wear Swarovski.

SHW, are you serious about Nightforce scopes being made in Japan. I thought they were a U.S. product made in the U.S. Anyhow, they are awesome scopes.

Wildcat

I think that it depends.My 3.5X15 says made in Japan on the tube,my 2.5X10 says made in the USA.........

Please excuse me for not capitalizing USA. I meant to say made in USA with Japan glass.

Guns kill people like my keyboard misspells words.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts