SURGEON GUN ACTIONS

You are welcome. I would be happy to take any other measurements and answer any other questions.

There is no doubt about that there is a big market for your actions here in europe, i personally know about 10-20 guys who are interested in buying your tactical actions.
Pesonally i`m going to get a tactical in 7 WSM built in the states and get it shipped because i will save up to a 1000( mainly because the taxes here are at 25%) dollars and get a better rifle than i can here since not all the components i want is available here.
The only problem is fnding someone who can ake care of the export.

[ QUOTE ]
The people we talked to said we would only sell 3 LH for every 97 RH. Acording to the email % we have been geting asking for LH this % is not correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

....well, 20% of the population is left-handed, so it should be 20%.

...the data you've been given has probably been skewed by the fact that most manufacturers only seem to offer left-hand-long-action-blued with wood stock ....who wants to buy one of those?!

....lies, **** lies and statistics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

...add one more to the left-hand hopefuls! ....make that left-hand European (I mean British!) hopefuls.

....I'm sure if you programmed a run of few hundred left hand actions they'd all be sold as soon as word got out....go on, give the afflicted a treat for 2006! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .....and in doing so even further fill your order book!

PS Pete, the very second you hear left hand is about to become available; order me one! ...my search will be over!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.