Supressor for Seekins Element 6.5 PRC

The Diligent Defense Enticer S TI is probably worth a look for a budget. I've been studying this for myself, and I have concluded based on info available that it will be

1. Scythe TI
2. TBAC Ultra 7/dominus
3. Enticer S TI with this one being significantly cheaper with still great performance. Just not quite as small, light or quiet.

I went with the Ultra 5 for this exact rifle to address my main concern of overall length and weight. I also have a liberty mystic x that's 338 mag rated that's higher volume and heavier. If I didn't already have that can and wanted something with a higher focus on suppression, I would've gone Ultra 7.

The Ultra 5 goes on my lightweight rigs, and is enough for me to feel safe for hunting with no ear pro. It's clearly a trade of to go lower volume vs higher suppression, but I love how short and light it is. It stays on when I'm moving, and doesn't feel like I'm carrying a broomstick like my bigger can does.

I got a TBAC Ultra 7 6.5 for a 6.5CM Barrett Fieldcraft, and liked it so much I got a Gen2 Ultra 7 .30 for my 300WM Seekins Element. In retrospect, I could have just bought the .30 can and moved it between rifles. I find the Ultra 7 to be the sweet spot for a hunting can, re: size/weight/suppression.

I have the same 6.5 PRC Element and have ran the Ultra 7, Ultra 5, and Dominus-K SR on it. All work great but I settled on the Ultra 5 because it's the most compact. Can't go wrong with TBAC.