Supressor for Seekins Element 6.5 PRC

The TBAC Ultra 5 is high quality, but you'll likely be disappointed in how loud it is. I'd be looking at an Ultra 7, Dominus or Dead Air. Get a 30 cal suppressor for maximum flexibility in the future.

Tbac would usually be a top choice, but the new rugged Alaskan 360 ti suppressor that only weights 5.6 oz looks to be an awesome choice for a hunting rifle...
I'm talking with Rugged right now to get their Military discount. It's 6.6 oz and 6.9" long direct thread. It'll be a little heavier with their muzzle brake and quick detach adapter. Still pretty cool and gets .338 LM under 140 db. I'm trying to find out barrel length requirements as well.

I'm talking with Rugged right now to get their Military discount. It's 6.6 oz and 6.9" long direct thread. It'll be a little heavier with their muzzle brake and quick detach adapter. Still pretty cool and gets .338 LM under 140 db. I'm trying to find out barrel length requirements as well.
I have a Rugged Razor and really like it. I did however pull the trigger on a TBAC Ultra 7 about a month ago

I have Scythe Ti on order, have heard very good things about it.

Light, short-ish and good sound suppression

Take a look at KGM. I saw a report from Shot Show and they are selling commercially again.

The Alaskan is another one, like the Ultra 5, that light and short = loud when it comes to suppressors.

OP, The SilencerCo Scythe-Ti, the Dead Air Nomad 30 (the Ti version of this has some QC problems), the TBAC Ultra 7, and the CGS Hyperion K are all good choices for what you want.

Silencerco Havester EVO 10oz for $600
Silencerco Sythe 7oz for $1000
Deadair Nomad TI 10oz for $1000
TBAC is supposed to be good too.

I personally have the Harvester EVO that I use for my son's rifles and it is very light and nice to shoot. 1 son shoots it on a 7mm08, the other on a 7lb 6.5prc.

I have a 2nd one in jail right now so they can each have a dedicated can. I will likely put a 3rd in jail soon so I have one for myself. 🤣

I have a Deadair sandman S also, but the can is more $$$ and heavier. For a hunting rig that is slow fire I want it light and short. The EVO fits the bill very well.

Harvester EVO has been discontinued, so if your dealer doesn't have one in stock, you probably won't get one.
Well crap. I have the 2nd one in jail in hand, but am going to have to call my shop and see if they have 1 more on the shelf for me.

That sucks. It is a great can for the money. Honestly it kind of competes with the new Scythe because 3oz weight saving for more $400 isn't worth it to me, and probably others.