Suppressor Petition...Please Sign!

CaptnC

I got this today from the company that I bought my first suppressor from and I have one more on lay-a-way.

I've pasted it along to my friends and family so I thought I'd throw it out there for you guys and gals.

⚡Urgent Action Needed https://mailchi.mp/rebelsilencers/49-gun-trust-mega-sale-2036193?e=43042490e3

I've never been big on petitions, but guys if we don't start being a lot more proactive we will have to defend our right from behind a gun sight.

I never thought I would feel the way I do until this latest bunch of clowns were elected in the last election. I've been to Cuba and South America...I fear we are headed in that direction!

As fast as things are moving now in the wrong direction it is scary to think how bad it could get in the next 10 years!

Trump continues to **** me off when it comes to his anti-2nd Amendment actions and rhetoric. He needs to stop listening to his Democrat handlers, and stop surrounding himself with Dems, and start listening to Don Jr when it comes to guns. Because Trump himself obviously has NO idea about guns or suppressors.

Done. Everyone on this site should sign this, regardless of whether you own a suppressor or not. It takes under a minute.

Signed! Shared several posts and places. This type of unilateral dictatorship bullsh*t MUST NOT CONTINUE!!!

This is that "slippery slope" we were all talking about when he decided to ban bumpstocks by end-running around Congress and illegally passing law. Now he thinks he's found a loophole, and he'll abuse it just to appease the Democrats to get that goddamn wall built, just to inflate his ego.

I'm all for a WALL, but NOT at the expense of ANY of my other rights. Either build the **** wall, or don't, but stop trying to bastardize the 2nd Amendment in an attempt to pass an "olive branch" to the left, just to get it done!!! They don't want the wall, or for us to have guns, therefore they will NEVER stop trying to take them away. Why does nobody ever see that??? If their lips are moving, they're lying. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.