Canadians: Sign Petition To Improve Shooting Sports

lonely_Wolf

Hello LRH members,

The following link is a petition to make an official request to the CSSA concerning safety regulations and range officer training in Quebec.

If you are a Canadian please take the time to sign the petition. It is very short and will take less than a minute. For those wary of their confidentiality, you can choose to make your signature/information invisible. That way, the only people who will come to see this information will be the members of the CSSA board of Directors.

Please use a real email address. You will have to confirm by email.

English said:

French said:

Background information:
Currently many of Quebec's firearm laws and range activities are governed and influenced by the FQT (Quebec Shooting federation). The FQT has consistently betrayed Quebec shooters by aiding anti-firearm groups and promoting laws that hinder the growth and enjoyment of shooting activities in the province. The CSSA is a national organization that supports firearms owners and is working to reform Canada's restrictive firearm laws. Allowing the CSSA to become involved in Quebec will help improve the rights of Quebec shooters and thwart the FQT's monopoly.

Thank you for supporting the right to keep and bear arms.

I tried to sign the petition but the link brings me to a McGill user site and asks for a McGill password.
Obviously I don't have a McGill password. Did you post the right link?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.