Super Sniper scope quality

The glass isn't near as good as a Mark 4 and they aren't a variable, and they don't have as many options. But they track good for lots of people, I just got one and hope it works good. 120 MOA of adjustment is something most low priced scopes don't have!

Being a high magnification scope, I wonder how the light gathering capability is at dusk and dawn? Anyone with hunting experience with this scope?

The 10x is all you need for up to 1000 yards for hunting, from what knowledgeable people have said, light transmission is good, better than the 15x and 20x. I has been said you don't want anything higher than 15x. You don't have to worry about the repeatability of the turrets.

I've been looking through my 20x SS I got a couple days ago. It's really not that bad as far as light gathering, near dusk I could easily make a shot on something, although it isn't near as bright as my Bushnell 6-24x50 on lower powers at the same time. At 20x the brightness difference is not too pronounced between the scopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.