Suggestion on Wyoming Mule deer hunt

remcraz

I'll be 65 yrs old and 5 points this year and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good unit. Don't want nobody's honey hole just somewhere that I don't have walk 4-5 miles a day. I'm not in bad shape but I'm not 30 either. Going to get in better shape but I'm still an old fart.
Thanks

Last edited:
I'll be 65 yrs old and 5 points this year and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good unit. Don't want nobody's honey hole just somewhere that I don't have walk 4-5 miles a day. I'm not in bad shape but I'm not 30 either. Going to get in better shape but I'm still an old fart.
Thanks
Pretty much the same situation as yourself my points are in Wyoming. What state are you looking to draw in?

I'm definitely interested in this as well. Currently sitting on 9 points for deer in Wyoming and would like to get a hunt lined up for this year, ideally outfitted.

I hunted deer with non typical last season. Based off my experience, I would invest my money else where. The quality of deer in his area is not even close to what it was 10 years ago. Hunter to harvest ratio is not good at all. Probably less than 50% and getting worse by the year. Nothing wrong with the outfitter just the deer quality isnt what it used to be.
Plus you'll need 10+ points to draw that unit