Stoney Point Target Turret Knob

Yes, I have used them and they work. I recommend that you use a tiny bit of Blue Loctite to keep the connection to the turret base from turning. My only advise is to test the turret adjustments on the scope you intend to put it on. A couple of the Leupolds which had standard turrets did not work well when used when adjusting turrets. I guess they weren't designed to continually adjust turrets. Not repaetable at all. They worked fine when used in the normal fashion. Turret scopes seem to be designed for that purpose.

I have also used them on some scopes, with good results. I wouldn't use them on a Leupold though. For that quality of an optic i'd send it in for a factory TT installation (just my opinion though). I have 2 of them on a 6.5-20x Simmons, and a Tasco Pronghorn, both fit very well.

I bought 5 or 6 sets years ago, and just keep them around for buddies guns and miscellaneous stuff.

Good idea on the loctite. I'll give that a try.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.