Stock help

After I read this thread, I decided that I would look for one of these stocks....

Evidently,those who have this stock, really like it cause I can't find a used one.

You're right about Stockystocks having the Cheapest new stock, but $385.56 (on sale) is still pretty cheap from what I can see. If you can get it.

I'm now looking at ths stock as well. I'd like to have one for my 6.5-06 AI, It would compliment it nicely.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Dan

A friend of a friend has 2,they are real nice and offer tons off adjustment,from my limited experience they are the best stock for the $,sure you can pay three times more for a clone of this stock to boost your ego,Im into getting the same results out of my limited budget.I have rifles that shoot moa in the factory stock with a few simple mods,im sure this $400 one will allow them to shoot just as well as the $800 one,even if I had twice the budget Id buy two A5s before Id buy one of the others.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.