State Wildlife/Outdoors Magazines

ShtrRdy

I thought it might be neat to get a discussion going on the wildlife/outdoors magazines you've had the opportunity to read and what you like.

I get Wyoming Wildlife, Colorado Outdoors, and South Dakota Conservation Digest. I would choose them in that order as well.

The Wyoming magazine has outstanding photography and interesting articles. If I could only get one magazine, this would be it.

I used to receive Kentucky Afield magazine (official publication of the KDFWR) and Kentucky Game & Fish magazine. I let those subscriptions run out a couple years ago, though.
When I was just a young lad I used to receive receive the 'Ranger Rick' publication and then graduated to 'Outdoor Life'. Ahhhhh the good 'ole (pre-internet) days, huh? ;)

Last edited:
I receive the PA a Game News magazine. My father gave me a gift subscription when I went away to college. One of fondest memories of deer camp when I was a kid was diving into the musty boxes of old Game News dating back to the 40s.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.