Starting out green

I'm bulky and heavy, too, so the action and me will get along right well.

I went to the BAT Machine website and looked at the various actions offered. A click will lead the customer to a page whereupon he can configure his action. I clicked and got a screen telling me that the page is not available because BAT is in the process of revising specs and prices, so I got no further information. I'm sure BAT can build a left-bolt, right-ejection action. Takes six to eight months, but I'm in no hurry.
Haha I know they do right bolt left eject, I'm quite certain I've saw a left bolt right eject.

Haha I know they do right bolt left eject, I'm quite certain I've saw a left bolt right eject.
More than likely. I'd bet they have a CAD-CAM system that can turn an RB-LE into an LB-RE in less than thirty seconds worth of computer time to generate the mirror-image drawings and machining program. Ain't free-market capitalism just super-fabulous?

I'm bulky and heavy, too, so the action and me will get along right well.

I went to the BAT Machine website and looked at the various actions offered. A click will lead the customer to a page whereupon he can configure his action. I clicked and got a screen telling me that the page is not available because BAT is in the process of revising specs and prices, so I got no further information. I'm sure BAT can build a left-bolt, right-ejection action. Takes six to eight months, but I'm in no hurry.

Just call them. Being a right handed shooter that usually shoots prone, or from a sitting position I got interested for a while in a left bolt lift, right ejecting action.

They are pretty common in benchrest competition.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts