Spring has Sprung! WT?

Muddyboots

So beginning of Feb, blue birds showed up, geese by thousands, robins never left and couple days ago redwing black birds arrived. I think Punxsutawney Phil was drinking some clover wine when 6 more weeks of winter. Boats have been launching out into Lake Michigan catching good limits of cohos too.

We had 47" of snow in Dec thinking this winter is gonna hurt bad. Then 4" since then.

Worried March may come in like proverbial Lion!

We are seeing the signs of spring in a big way in TN. The weeds are sprouting early and the river is calling. The only problem is one day it will be mid 70's and the next will be 40's and rain. It must be the hawks' mating season as they are chasing each other and constantly screeching around the house and woods. My honey do list is growing and my excuses are becoming weaker by the day.

12" on the ground with more than that forecast for later in the week. I'll be pleased if we don't get the every other year 30-40" spring storm. Looking forward to things slowly starting to warm up. I've got a new to me rifle to sight in and loads for 5 more waiting to be tested.

Still a little bit of snow up north 😀
C27D87D0-F650-4284-9E1B-6BF9DEC76D51.jpeg

Envious muddy. I could use some spring weather....new 4" of snow and 12 when I went out this morning. Good thing is normal snow pack back in the hills, so cold water should not hurt us for Salmon season. Wild animals are showing noticeably it was a hard winter, and we could really use a fast spring to get new things growing.

Good thing is normal snow pack back in the hills, so cold water should not hurt us for Salmon season.
Hey, found a "rattle" head that slides down over flies that I plan on trying. Maybe adds aggression trigger.