• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Spoken For Pending Funds!

bullridety

Gun has been shot less than 160 times, its a stainless synthetic Ruger 280. Scope and sling is not included in the listed price unless someone wants to make a better offer. Scope is a Simmons Aetec 2.8-10x44 with the illuminated reticle model (800865). this gun does come with the ruger stainless rings. $500 obo for gun and rings only.

Attachments

• Download$ResizedImage951361996429787.jpg
    Download$ResizedImage951361996429787.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 14
Re: Make Offer Ruger 280 rem. M77 MarkII

You state the shot count as if you are the original owner?? If so how does it shoot?? Have you done any hand loading??
Jesterg

This gun only has shot factory rounds and shot
3/4" group at 100 yards might be able to do better with handloads

Why selling may I ask, these rugers had a bad rap for poor accuracy whats your best price not to many people asking about your rifle why?

This gun is up for sale to pay bills, only factory rounds have been shot through it and I would doubt that even a 100 have been through it. $500 with the scope or $450 without it....Still shoots good, just doesn't have the best optics on it. Thanks
Tyler

No worries about accuracy on the Ruger mark II's - it was the original m77 that was finicky to say the least. Super deal on this rifle !

These are great meat guns. I paid $550 for one with rings and dies in 300 SAUM. It has killed serveral deer even a couple of doubles with nice bucks. The one I have is my lucky rifle. It feels solid and the stock in nice and study not like the cheap plastic that Remington uses. In case anyone is wondering! GLWS

No its not sold, first to pm me or let me know, will get it thanks