Sound Gear versus GoAxil hearing protection...

Buxndiverdux

I've been using Walkers Razor muffs for duck and other rifle hunting. The Walkers don't last a season around the wet duck hunting environment.

I'd like to get away from the muffs and use an ear piece style. I need hearing protection as well as hearing enhancement and preferably directional hearing. The muffs are great for hearing stuff, but I have no idea which direction.

Anyone here have any thoughts? My hearing loss is minimal, but I prefer to keep it that way.

I've been using Walkers Razor muffs for duck and other rifle hunting. The Walkers don't last a season around the wet duck hunting environment.

I'd like to get away from the muffs and use an ear piece style. I need hearing protection as well as hearing enhancement and preferably directional hearing. The muffs are great for hearing stuff, but I have no idea which direction.

Anyone here have any thoughts? My hearing loss is minimal, but I prefer to keep it that way.
Look at the etymotic gunsport elite. I bought a pair and like them

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.