Sometimes this LR Stuff wears me down

You meant 3-18? 6-18 would be a VX3, no?

No (you asked), the 6-18 would be a VX2 model. If the huskemaw didn't best that in glass quality then they are doing something wrong, or Leupold is doing something really right for a change.:D

No (you asked), the 6-18 would be a VX2 model. If the huskemaw didn't best that in glass quality then they are doing something wrong, or Leupold is doing something really right for a change.:D
Like I said, looking through the two at different times of the day, I would definitely rather have my wifes scope on my rifle. The Obj on the VX6 is 4mm larger but I can't see that being the difference. Now the VX6 is cheaper than when we bought hers because of the newer models too.

Burris XTR2 in either 4-20 or 5-25, FFP and accurate repeatable turrets. I have 2 of them and the glass is good as well as a couple decent reticle and MOA/MIL options.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts