Some Pics from APS or the Bat Cave as ss7mm calls it

7Rumloader

Well since ole loud mouth ss7mm has been to the "CAVE" and saw some of our toys in creation I may as well go ahead and show some pics of a pretty lady headed my way this week.
Hope you guys enjoy the view as much as me!

Here she is fella's
James_Boone_270_AM.jpg

270_AM_James_Boone_.jpg

Barrel_engraving.jpg

Thanks for the humorous post ss7mm! I got a good laugh and then decided to show my hand since you may have already seen it! LOL

Thanks to you Kirby for building the beast!!

Great looking stick!!!

You won't be dissapointed.

BTW, I'm taking notes here and jotting down the names of all of you people who are delaying my projects!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You're gonna love it when you start poppin things waaaayyy out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep us posted about the range results.

Great looking rig, I am sure it will impress you even more when it hits the work bench, I know mine did. The pictures are nice, but the real deal is awesome.

By the way Bill,
The way we all hear it, it's you and Lerch, that have been the major hold up on all of us getting our stuff./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Something about he can't leave the PC for 10 minutes without half a dozen emails, wanting to know when its gonna be here, or whats the biggest case we can fit into whatever action. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (duckin & hiding) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey now, I would like you too know I havent emailed Kirby in over 96hrs, going through withdrawls!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Better watch out livin down south of me, we got a pretty stiff north wind up here today, i might have to start launching some 169.5's in a southernly direction!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I dont know who emails Kirby more, probably BJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

take it easy
steve

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.