ss7mm

remingtonman_25_06

I noticed you were from Yakima. I am from Hermiston. I have a range where I can shoot out to 1150 yards where I practice regularly with my 300 RUM. I am wanting to get something built by Kirby. I was just wondering if you would like to get together one evening and lob a couple bullets downrange. It would be awesome to talk about LR shooting and shoot with someone else who is into the same thing. My email is [email protected]

I got a place to bust long range rockchucks this spring, we might have to have a shooting day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

traks44:

Don't have an e-mail address for you so I'll say here that sounds great. Problem is I've got surgery on both hands coming up in the next 6-8 weeks and that's gonna make shooting a real bummer for a while. We'll see how the paws do but I don't anticipate any problems. May have to shoot left handed for a couple of weeks but I've done it before although I wouldn't want to be a full time lefty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

At least for me, we'll see what spring brings but I think the 'ol AM might like to dine on a few fat little chucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lol.......I just got back from surgery and having all 4 wisdom teeth out so I wont be shooting for a few days either. We should have the .338 lapua built and the 6.5/284 done by spring so it would be fun to all meet. We could bust chucks anyplace from oh.....50-1500 yards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope the surgery goes well for ya!

I will also chime in and say it sounds fantastic. I would love to connect on one with my 300 RUM at 1000. Would also be real fun to see them big 338 Lapuas in action at 1000+. Spring is coming, cant wait.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.