Some other Scotland Photos.,

Alg, I walked plenty mate, it was a refreshing change to take a ride down hill, you'd not want to do that in your mountains though, tear your butt to shreds. Sinister, the B&T mods are good, very solid and very efficient.
Pete

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having some other mods buil;t for me in Norway, i'll be testing the new design when it comes.
Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind Pete?
Is it Hausken or A-Tac /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have you tested it yet?

Pete, ny gosh they look to be a challenging target. About the size of an African dik-dik.

Hi Pete.

I have ordered one for my .22lr Will also get on for .22BR & .6BR going to use same silencer....

You talked to Anders @ A-tec? Or is it someone else you buying from? Like the brothers Anders & Eirik /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You wanna look inside A-tec /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
A-tec2dempere_lavoppl.jpg

I'm dealing with Anders, realy nice chap, very enthusiastic, realy into his sub sonic stuff.
good pic, do me a favour and email me any pics you have, ive not got many, certainly no cut aways like that..

Len, yep they are not a big deer, 18 to 22kg bieng average weight. depth from top of back to unders side is 25cm. (10 inch) and computes well with miliradians.
longest ive shot one was 620m.
Pete
regards Pete

Pete,

It's the only picture i know of the A-tec. The web master at A-tec are making some photo's of this in these day's. Maybe he's ready with them?
Anders, will have them i think on he's web site.

I'am going to Anders in he's shop next week.

Bud

They're not blanket "illegal", there are many places in the States where they are legal but in all places they need to be registered if owned by a citizen. The tax is $200 per unit which is paid after completing local and federal paperwork and background checks.

[ QUOTE ]
Bud

They're not blanket "illegal", there are many places in the States where they are legal but in all places they need to be registered if owned by a citizen. The tax is $200 per unit which is paid after completing local and federal paperwork and background checks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. In fact, last time I researched it, they are legal in most states. Only problem, is the tax, and the handsome $600+ price tag on the unit itself.

moderators don't all run that expensive,
the Tuote Reflex is popular in the UK, bit it is inferior in quality to any other mod i have seen,
The A-tec are very good quality, as are Brugger & Thomet.
i'm not sure whats available state side, but i've heared that gemtech are good,
Pete

Hi Pete,

Got your silencer's yet?
I was at A-tec/Anders when he shiped your package.

I got one A-tec on my anschutz (.22lr) I'am very pleased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.