• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD* Brand new BlackOps Precision/WildCall Custom hunting rifle in 300WM

toader

This 300 Win Mag was built by Mike Bush and his crew at BlackOps Precision on his new custom proprietary hunting action. The rifle is marked "WildCall Custom Rifles" which is the hunting division of BlackOps Precision.

The rifle only has 25 rounds through it for function testing, other than that, is has not been out to the in the field.

I ordered it about 4 months ago and my plans have changed. The rifle has a black painted stock with all the metal cerakoted in mil-spec olive drab - Pics will be posted later this evening or tomorrow.

The rifle sells for $5595 but I am willing to let this one go for $4200 shipped/insured in a hard gun case - my loss is your gain!!

(Scope and bi-pod are not included in sale)

Here is a write up about the "Wapiti" hunting rifle from the website: WildCall Custom Rifles | Custom Hunting Rifles | Montana

The Wapiti is the quintessential hunting rifle, well balance with a natural point of aim, you can go afield knowing this a more than capable rifle. From elk hunting dark timber in the bedding areas or glassing Coues Whitetail in big open country, this rifle will handle any game in any country with ease.

• WCCR Drop Tine Action: Fully Machined 416 stainless
• 24" #4 Contour Match grade barrel, fluted and with custom WCCR Muzzle Brake
• Timney Trigger tuned to 2.5 pounds
• Machined Aluminum Bottom Metal with hinge floor plate
• McMillan Hunter Stock with WCCR Pillars, Epoxy bedded with a floated barrel channel. Includes Decelerator recoil pad and 2 sling studs . All stocks come with a custom textured epoxy paint for a durable finish that will hold up in the harshest environments.
• WCCR 20 moa bases with Talley Rings come installed and hand Lapped to each rifle to ensure perfect scope alignment.
• All metal work is finished with Cerakote
• Available in any Standard Caliber or Magnum Caliber
• Calibers .204- .300 Win Mag carries sub ½ moa accuracy guarantee with premium ammunition
• Calibers larger than .300 Win Mag carry sub ¾ moa accuracy guarantee with premium ammunition
• All WCCR rifles come with WCCR fit and finish guarantee, we stand behind our rifles for as long as you own it, to be 100% free of manufacturer defects.
• Average weight 8lbs without optic
• MSRP $5595.00.

Pics don't do this rifle justice - the fit/finish is amazing!!

Re: Brand new BlackOps Precision/WildCall Custom hunting rifle in 300 Win Mag for sal

The fit & finish on this rifle is flawless, best I have ever seen!!

$4200 shipped/insured in a hard gun case.

Re: Brand new BlackOps Precision/WildCall Custom hunting rifle in 300 Win Mag for sal

Any questions at all, please give me a shout!!

Still for sale?

Rifle has been sold!!