• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BlackOps Precision custom hunting rifle = .300 Win Mag

toader

Looking to sell my BlackOps Precision custom hunting rifle in 300 Win Mag.

The rifle is in excellent condition with only about 250 rounds down the barrel. It was used for 1 hunting season last year & did quite well for me. There is 1 small scuff on the muzzle from hunting but it is very minor, and some wear in the cerakote on the bolt body from working the bolt.

Here are the specs:

*Defiance Machine action w/ spiral fluted bolt, oversized/pinned recoil lug, & 10 MOA picatinney rail

*Krieger stainless 5R barrel = BlackOps contour (similar to a Krieger #4), 1-10" twist, 24" long, & custom BlackOps muzzle brake

*McMillan Rem Hunter stock = BlackOps fit/finish (THE best I have seen), BlackOps custom pillar bedding, 13.5" LOP w/ 1/2" Declerator pad, custom paint (Desert Gap Camo) from Branden at Manners

*Badger M4 bottom metal, Rem mag box, spring, & milled steel follower

*BlackOps trigger by Timney tuned to 3#

*All metal cerakoted by BlackOps in flat black

*Custom load development done by McCourt Munitions - Andrew McCourt has come up with a hunting load that hammers out of this rifle!! (50 rounds of this ammo is included with the rifle)

$3200 shipped for rifle only

$4400 shipped for rifle/scope/rings

Scope is a newer NightForce NXS 3.5-15x50, HS/ZS turrets, mil-dot reticle, .250 MOA adjustments, with box and all original accessories / paperwork from factory

Rings are Seekins

001-3.jpg

IMG_0531_zps3872446a.jpg

IMG_0532_zps7c04ed2d.jpg

IMG_0527_zps28385997.jpg

3 SHOTS @ 100YDS:
TARGET1.jpg

FIELD TESTED:
IMG_0404.jpg

Would also trade rifle only for a brand new Surgeon 1086 action with a .308 or magnum bolt face plus some cash on your end!!