Snowy Owl

Re: Snowy Owl-Hey Len

Roy, thanks for the heads up on the right clik. At first I thought you meant on my www.LenBackus.com site. I fixed it there. Now I realize you meant the images in this post. I can't fix that.

Emailed you on the other matter.

Re: Snowy Owl-Hey Len

Sent you an email re: my poorly worded question.

I really meant the dot com site. I think your pretty safe with the 'right click' on LRH as integrity seems to run pretty high here.

Those pics of snowies, greys and eagles are some of the best ever. I hope that the photo think takes off for you.

Re: Snowy Owl-Hey Len - A question

The more I look at the pic of the owl landing with lunch in the left talon, the more intriguing it becomes. The timing is exceptional. The lighting is very interesting.

It appears as though you had a reflector positioned below the owl to get the very interesting lighting on the bottom side. Was there snow cover or did you pull a rabbit out of a hat (serendipity)?

Been messing w/a pencil sketch and the lighting/subtle shading is most interesting. You ought to go 8x10 or something even larger and you'd get some sales.

Regards

Roy

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.