enjoy

David:)
IMG_2728_zpsgunkttk1.jpg

IMG_2732_zps46r1cn4i.jpg

IMG_2736_zpswczq9p5z.jpg

IMG_2737_zpszx8mutgp.jpg

IMG_2739_zpsypzngimx.jpg

IMG_2745_zpsdhqrbb75.jpg

I've never been rabbit hunting, but boy does it look like a good time after looking through your pics. How do they taste?

Got to love rabbit stew ( Hasenpfeffer)

we did 60 I had got the day before...... for home food's(boys class) in school for lunch in 7 different dishes and they were eaten by students/staff and you voted on best

ps I didn't win..lol

I may try some smoke rabbit this year !!

I've never been rabbit hunting, but boy does it look like a good time after looking through your pics. How do they taste?

Nice, but that long curved black thing sticking out the bottom of your rifle is a magazine.:)

Nice bunch of rabbits! I would have to hunt a few years here in PA. to legally take that many rabbits. Hell, I'd be lucky to see that many rabbits in a few years.

had a chance a few years back in alaska up by denali where the snow was late like that. they were pure white and trying to hide in grass that was almost green still. it almost feels unfair, until you eat them. great shooting

Hi Steyr Luxus ..yes too the Lynx tracks and seeing Cougar tracks and saw a Fisher n a few coyotes .. throw in Eagles and Owls n Hawks .. with Martin n Wolves too ..

then along come's me and my bud ...gun)

we got 10 yesterday and 2 Grouse will hunting Elk and WT

getting fresh snow this morning got 5 inches all ready

IMG_2780_zpsftrlxyue.jpg

It appears there is an abundance of rabbits in your area. With the number of rabbits/ hares have you seen any Lynx?

You fellas are sure doing good on the rabbits!

When I live in Fairbanks, AK, we used to shoot them and grouse with slingshots north of town. There is no better eating.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.