Smith's near Michigan

meatyrem

I am wanting to find a quality smith near southern Michigan, if any. Does anyone know of a good smith in this area? Thanks for any help

I guess Clinton Township is sort of Southern Michigan.... I guess....

For first class work in NW Ohio or SE Michigan, I'd recommend Clelands on Airport Highway, just east of Toldeo Express Airport.

www.clelands.com

Here`s one in Adrian. Johnsons I konow a few that have had work don there and liked it.

Gunsmithing Options
Robster

My hunting partner has his srocks reworked at Johnsons. He has short arms so length of pull becomes an issue on any stock. Johnsons chops them off and refinishes them for him.....lol Tough to be short and squat.....

I like Pierce personally.

Pierce Engineering

Just so long as when I go to the University Club for dinner I don't become a target......:)

Hey thanks all, this is helping out well.
Does Pierce do re-barrels or action trueing, or rechambering on an existing action?

I had Pierce true my Rem 700 short action and install a new barrel which I had them chamber in 6XC. It's currently my most accurate rig. I'd reccomend you send them an email. They been great to work with in the past.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.