• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Small rifle bench rest primers at Midway

I had a buddy pick me up a brick of CCI SR br for $65 at sheels. Shipping and hazmat was $26 but that for a bottle of Crown.....and I get to share.
Midways prices do seem to be higher that other places, but their shipping is fast. Never more than a few days. I just shop around and then decide if the juice is worth the squeeze. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. PV and Midsouth seem to have keep pricing near normal, but it's a tough market out there.
Try sportsman's warehouse there closer than anyone

They have shown up quite a few places lately, Brownell's, Powder Valley, etc. But they are gone in seconds, I get them in my cart and they are gone before I can finish checkout.

This is insane.....honestly, if I were any of these companies, I think would list them at $500 and reduce until I get a solid week of inventory time.....it is crazy being out of stock for a year....if $500 keeps them on the shelves for a while, that might be the way to go......we really need these guys paying obscene prices to be run into poverty, or $200/box will become the new normal.

price is set where supply and demand reach some kind of equilibrium. Supply either has to grow a bunch or demand has to shrink. Running guys to the breaking point on $500 primers may be the only way.

and yes, $500 per 1000 primers probably won't last a week.

The longer we let $250 be the normal, the more likely we will see permanent pricing around $250.

This is insane.....honestly, if I were any of these companies, I think would list them at $500 and reduce until I get a solid week of inventory time.....it is crazy being out of stock for a year....if $500 keeps them on the shelves for a while, that might be the way to go......we really need these guys paying obscene prices to be run into poverty, or $200/box will become the new normal.

price is set where supply and demand reach some kind of equilibrium. Supply either has to grow a bunch or demand has to shrink. Running guys to the breaking point on $500 primers may be the only way.

The longer we let $250 be the normal, the more likely we will see permanent pricing around $250.
Actually we've seen primer prices hit the roof before and they always come back down albeit not very fast.

Seems to me about 6 months ago my son how was in his local firearm outlet. Pick me up a K of cci's. Later that evening he gave them to me, I asked how much do I owe ya. He said 50.00 😳 WHAT that's way to much. I explained last week I bought a box for 37. Little did I know!!!!! I can't afford 100 for a box! Let alone gas and everything else. WE CAN ALL THANK JOE. I can't believe people voted for this!

Larry has slowly been increasing the prices over the past few months, but the 1k limits are a real kick in the knackers. If the limit was 3 or 5k on primers like it was not long ago the shipping and hazmat is more tolerable.

Recent Posts