• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway, Small Rifle Bench Rest Primers

Larry should be arrested for extortion! LOL 135.00 for 1k primers plus shipping tax and hazmat basically 200.00 for 1k primers as the limit is 1

The cheapest i have seen CCI going for is 124.99 for a brick. Not cheap anywhere.

LGS have primers from $75-$125 per brick. CCI do not cost more I saw Fed 215 at Scheels last week for $79. I bought CCI 200 a couple months ago for $120. My brother bought BR4 and Small pistol for $85 a brick. (There was no limit so he bought 3).

[Yeah the key words in this is "several months ago." Prices are just going to go up, it is a fact of life now. Sucks!!]

I believe that if folks got out of the 'stock up' it's only going to get worse mentality, 'prices will only go up' thinking then a price correction would follow. At least from the companies that are gouging. As others have mentioned if a person's patient and not totally out of primers they can be sporadically purchased at LGS for reasonable prices. Will they fall back to $35 a K or less like in the past…. My guess is No, however I could see $45-50 per K if people would just vote (and be patient) with their wallets.

These clowns know some folks will panic buy no matter the price they ask. Also, personally, I ll remember the companies that played this game. This situation too 'will pass' ….

IMO

Recent Posts