• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sinclair Neck Turning Tool

Brewer

Hi, I have a Sinclair neck turning tool that I bought thinking I was going to have a .290 neck on my 6.5-06 IMP but decided against it. so I have this really expensive tool laying around that I would like to turn into cash!!

I haven't got the pictures thing figured out on the site but I can send you some in email.

http://www.sinclairintl.com/reloadi...clair-premium-neck-turning-kit-prod35271.aspx

it is the premium setup. $220 new, you can have it sent to your door for $185. man that hurts, but that is how these things go.

Last edited:
Attaching picture:

Attachments

• DSCN0563.jpg
    DSCN0563.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 14
I guess it all depends on what type of things your looking for. I have reloading stuff and some rifle stocks. Thanks

I have a new take off Remington 700 SA VLS stock that is just collecting dust, that is the main thing I am looking to trade. Thanks

Bummer I don't have any .270 cal rifles. only 30 cal and 263 and 223. Thanks!

I have a crony, not as nice of one, but good enough for now. I would be interested in a good atlas bipod or something similar or a Night force rem700 base with 20moa raise. Id go for a 30 Cal barrel blank as well.

I don't know. I have a rem 700, I would suppose it is an 8 but I never measured it. if they are 6-48, could you just drill them out for an 8 screw?

just got to thinking too, I have a scope mounted on now, I don't know how I would measure?

Last edited: