SilencerCo service *Update* Fixed

Hmm, I got on the last bogo event they had. Bought a 36m and some accessories to bump me over the $1,100 to qualify me for the omega.

That was in July, haven't heard a peep. Might ought to bump my lgs.
I got a harvester Evo in june and with all the asr breaks and mounts I was able to get the omega. It was 2 months for it to hit my lgs. Silencerco has a status check for there bogo . You can plug in your information and it will say in process or shipped. I've heard it can take awhile depending on inventory.

Update:

I received my suppressor a few minutes ago and immediately opened it of course. The very first thing I noticed is that the entire core has been replaced. I can tell because when I first bought my suppressor you could see marring where they slipped with the wrench putting the core in. And now the lugs on the core are pristine and crisp. I screwed it on the rifle I had it on before and slipped an alignment rod in it and she looks good to go.

I did look all through the box and there isn't a single paper or anything of any kind that tells what they did to it or what the problem was but it is fixed so now it's time to get it dirty.

First pic is how it was originally with the marred lugs on the silver core band.

Second pic is the band now after repair.

Third pic is the end cap before repair

Fourth is endcap after repair.

I did go out and shoot it once and it is super quiet in my 308 with 190 subsonic loads. 😁
IMG_6680.png
IMG_6681.jpeg
IMG_6576.jpeg
IMG_6679.jpeg

Last edited:
I would say core replacement is a benefit to a tube design, but if this were tubeless the issue likely wouldn't have happened in the first place. Chicken and egg.

Glad they got it done, appears to be correct and fast!

Gonna say I definitely agree with that. The single greatest advantage to the core method is paperwork. Like a coreless design if you get a Baffle strike and destroy it they have to file a destruction order and issue you a new suppressor. Which takes longer. With this design and all identifying marks on the outer tube they just unscrew one core, and put in a new one and ship it right back out. Usually super fast just like this was. In my case it was actually in the SC shop 3 days. The rest of the time was all shipping.