Sightron SIII vs Vortex PST - Review (both 6-24 SFP Mil/Mil)

Very good review, I had the opportunity to shoot a couple rifles side by side, one with a Sightron Slll 6-24 MOA and one with a 4-16 PST moa and I would agree with your assessment. My though is if you took the Sightron and gave it a zero stop and a windage turret that counted up in both directions it would be a killer long range hunting optic! Really like both of them though!

thats a very good review, you got all the major points, the only thing i see is that the pst is listed as having 65 moa of internal travel if im not mistaken. you said its listed as haveing 75

thats a very good review, you got all the major points, the only thing i see is that the pst is listed as having 65 moa of internal travel if im not mistaken. you said its listed as haveing 75

Correct you are ... I was thinking mark 4 with the 75 MOA ... thanks for the catch.

Lookes like I got MORE useable elevation than spec ... not less ... ill take it :D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.