Sig Sauer® 3000 BDX & Garmin®/Kestrel®

DocUSMCRetired

I just wanted to share some great news with you. You can now connect your Sig Sauer BDX devices which feature ABE (Applied Ballistics® External) to a Kestrel® Elite or Garmin® Foretrex® 701. I wanted to share the following instructional videos which demonstrate this and have included them below.

As a side note, when you connect a BDX device to an AB Elite device you gain the ability to use Custom Drag Models(Radar Data) and to have firing solutions to 2 miles and beyond. The BDX device will transfer both the range and the inclination (Vertical Angle) to the AB Elite device which will then use its own onboard atmospherics sensors and engine to calculate the firing solution. Giving users an affordable option that is reliable beyond a mile. For an added advantage this system can be paired with a Sig Sauer BDX Scope and the firing solution can be fed directly to the reticle in the scope.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.