Show me some deer hanging ideas!

IHFarmer07

Been needing to get something built for ourselves for hanging deer and as the older generation is getting to the point of not being as able bodied as when I started hunting 20years ago, I need some ideas.
Would like something that can be built in multiple locations, no break the bank ideas, using the trusses of either lientues, in the middle of a building or floors, or it can be systems that can be moved from place to place. Powered wenches or pulley systems.
Show me what ya got please!

I have a tripod with long legs that come off for storage and travel. Boat winch and cable easy and cheap

Thanks

Buck

Attachments

• 94055803-DE94-4DFB-A067-30A992C36906.png
    94055803-DE94-4DFB-A067-30A992C36906.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 63
I thought once about dual folding A-Frames.
Would certainly need a locking mechanism or pins when it's " up"

Then I remembered my forklift and enclosed farm shop.
We have tractors with loaders and a shop but we use them everyday and some places we can't get them in to use the loader.
The shop is heated and has things in it that can't freeze, we work in it almost everyday and spray chemicals and or grinding and welding. We have done it before in a pinch but we don't have an A-frame hoist or anything like that, just cherry pickers.

I built hoists that slide into my 2" receivers on my trucks. I leave one or two on each farm I hunt. That way they can be slid into the receiver of truck or gator and I never have to drag or lift a deer or bear. Just attach the gambrel and use the hand trailer winch.

At locations where we have more to process, I have fixed hoists either one pole, or tripod, but 90% of the time we only use the mobile hoists.